Ketogenic Recipe: 🍫 Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie 🍪
Six of the most beautiful words, together at last. It's the season of giving, and I can't keep these all to myself! Enjoy the most delicious dessert to ever grace your holiday table!
4 oz unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup of butter
1/2 cup Swerve
1/4 cup xylitol
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp each coconut flour, almond flour, and ground flax
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 10x10 (8x8 or 9x13 will work - but cooking times vary. I used a 10x10 silicon square pan), baking dish liberally with coconut oil cooking spray.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a glass bowl in the microwave. Add the next four ingredients and stir until smooth.
3. Pour into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Bake for 30-35 min until no longer jiggly. Cool completely.
2 cups almond flour
8 Tbsp butter, softened
2 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup Swerve
1/4 cup xylitol
2 tsp Lankanto maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract (I used Bakto yellow cake extract)
2 tsp coconut flour
1 cup Lily's sugar-free dark chocolate chips
1. Stir together all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread on top of the cooled brownies.
2. Store in the refrigerator before slicing into small squares. These are VERY rich! My batch made about 36 small squares and each bite is more than enough!
Make these! Take pics! Tag me on Instagram and Facebook! Let's drool together, eating this amazingly and still burning body fat!
PS - Do you just LOVE the Keto lifestyle? Become a Keto coach! Join hundreds of Ketogenic Living Certified Coaches all over the world in the first Keto coach certification approved for continuing education credits: the Ketogenic Living Coach Certification! Click here to learn more and schedule a free information call with an actual Certified Keto Coach to see if it is the right fit for you.