Recipe: Keto Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes
This is a special recipe, which you will find in my Holiday Recipe eBook, Ketogenic Living: The Holiday Edition. Which can be purchased here.
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin
- 1/2 C grass-fed Butter
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 4tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 8oz mascarpone
- 6 large cage-free eggs
- 6 Tbsp hazelnut flour
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Dash pink Himalayan sea salt
- Mix together the butter, pumpkin, vanilla extract, stevia and cinnamon in a bowl. Microwave for 20 second intervals until smooth. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend mascarpone, eggs, hazelnut flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Heat a medium non-stick pan to medium heat and add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- As soon as the oil melts and begins to brown, start pouring your pancakes.
- Once you see bubbles popping up through the pancake, flip.
- Cook for another 30-60 seconds, remove from pan and add to a plate.
- Keep adding ghee and repeat for each pancake
- Top pancakes with the butter-pumpkin mixture and enjoy!