Munchie Madness: Keto Game Time Appetizers
Will you be watching the start of the NCAA tournament today, bracket in-hand?
College basketball is one of my favorite sports to watch - so fast and furious! I haven't done a bracket in years (because truth be told, I'm a sore loser when it comes to betting), but I totally get caught up in all of the March Madness.
Since I don't have a bracket, though, I'll be watching the games with another type of craze: Munchie Madness!
Check out my Top 5 Ketogenic Game Time Appetizers, and look forward to receiving more Munchie Madness recipes from me throughout this tournament season!
Oh, and if you DID get a bracket this year, good luck! XOXOXO
Top 5 Ketogenic Game Time Appetizers
1. Kate's Cuban Pork Nachos! (Recipe below)
Kate's Cuban Pork Nachos
- 1 recipe pork carnitas
- 1 cup Daisy Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 bags (19 oz) Mambi pork cracklings
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices of prosciutto, chopped
- 1 cup dill pickles, chopped
1. Whisk together the sour cream and spicy brown mustard. Store in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the oven to broil and line a cookie sheet with foil.
3. Spread the pork cracklings in one layer on top of the foil. Top evenly with mozzarella cheese.
4. Broil until the cheese is just melted, just 1-2 minutes. Watch carefully - this can burn quickly!
5. Remove from the broiler and top with the pork carnitas, prosciutto, diced pickles, and sour cream mixture. Serve!
Makes 12 servings
P.S. - I post new recipes DAILY in my Ketogenic Living 101: Healthy Fats. Healthy Life! group, along with delicious sample meal plans to make ketogenic living the best and simplest way to get healthy! Our April 2nd round is just around the corner, and spots from our wait list are filling up fast!
>> JOIN TODAY for a lifetime of fat-fueled fun!