St. Paddy's Day Recipe: 💚🌈☘️ Keto Irish Potatoes
Can you believe that it wasn't until I was in my 20's working at the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce that I had my first Irish potato?! Needless to say, after that first bite I was totally hooked!
After trying my Keto Irish Potato recipe, you'll be feeling lucky all year round. These are definitely the pot of fat-fueled gold at the end of the rainbow!
Keto Irish Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp unsalted Kerrygold butter, softened at room temperature
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (mine is alcohol-free from Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup So Nourished powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (I use Trader Joe's)
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto chocolate MCT oil powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Use a handheld electric mixer to beat together the butter and Neufchatel cheese until creamy.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients except the ground cinnamon and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 20-30 minutes. You want it to be hardened enough to handle and form into small "potatoes".
- In a small dish, combine the ground cinnamon and unsweetened cocoa powder. Cover a baking sheet with tin foil and spread the cinnamon-cocoa mixture all over the sheet.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and use your hands to form into small potatoes - smaller than the size of a quarter. You will get about 20 (I made 22).
- Roll the "potatoes" in the ground cinnamon and let them sit on the sheet.
- Place them back in the freezer for another 20-30 minutes to harden. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Macros are based on 20 servings and off of the brands of ingredients I used.
73 calories, 6.9g fat, 1.4g protein, 1.4g TOTAL carb, 0.8g fiber, 0.6g NET CARB
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and all of your Lucky Charms! 💚🌈☘️
P.S. - Want awesome recipes like this all the time? If it's a HELL YEAH, then let's work together!