Yummy Easter Keto Recipes 🐰
Easter was the holiday that always kicked my sugar-addicted butt. Pretty sure I bought like alllll of the Cadbury Eggs at the CVS down the street from my apartment one year (okay, I was pregnant with Presley, but I did actually buy and eat all of them!) Shortly after eating a three-pound bag of Cadbury mini eggs (noticing a theme here?!) just a few years ago is when I found the ketogenic lifestyle. As I approach my own "ketoversary", I'm excited to be sugar-free, fat-fueled, and the healthiest, happiest I've ever been!
I'm breaking out the bunny molds this week to make some sugar-free ketogenic Easter treats that are as delicious as they are adorable! Enjoy these treats and meal ideas (hellllo brunch!) with all of your little bunnies. Happy Easter!
- Apple Cider Carrot Cake Pancakes (recipe below)
- Monte Cristo Breakfast Casserole (use my pancake recipe!)
- Easter Smoothie
- Cadbury Creme Eggs (obvi!)
- Strawberry Peep Fat Bombs
- Gummies (I'm using my heart-shape silicone molds for these!)
- Peanut Butter Eggs (recipe below)
Apple Cider Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Batko Carrot Cake Flavoring (you can use whatever flavor extract you like - vanilla, maple, lemon, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp full fat canned coconut milk (heavy cream would also work)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Fat, for cooking (ghee, coconut oil, butter...)
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except your cooking fat.
- Heat your cooking fat in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Scoop ¼ cup of batter into the pan and cook on one side until it starts to bubble.
- Flip and cook a bit more-- until golden brown on both sides.
- Follow these steps again until the batter is gone (should make 2 to 4 small pancakes)
- Add more butter, and a little drizzle of Lankanto sugar-free maple-flavored syrup, and enjoy!
Mascarpone Cauliflower Mash
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp macadamia nut oil
- 3 Tbsp mascarpone, room temperature
- Himalayan salt/ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Lay the cauliflower florets evenly on the baking sheet and coat with macadamia nut oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower to a blender or food processor. Add mascarpone and blend until creamy. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Makes 4-6 servings
Ketogenic Living Peanut Butter Eggs
- 1 cup creamy, natural peanut butter (no sugar added; almond butter also works)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayn sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Sukrin Gold
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (I like Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup Lily's sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Stir together the peanut butter, salt, coconut flour, sweetener, and vanilla until well-combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat. Scoop the mixture out half of a tablespoon at a time. Shape into an egg and place on the baking sheet. Repeat until you have 12 eggs.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, preferably one hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together over a double broiler on the stovetop, or in the microwave.
- Remove the peanut butter eggs from the freezer and completely coat each one in the chocolate mixture. Return to the freezer for one hour.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Makes 12-16 servings.
P.S. - Are you battling a sugar addiction that you're ready to beat for good? I've been exactly where you are right now, and am proof that you CAN overcome your sugar addiction! Let's work together now! Register now for the April 2nd round of Ketogenic Living 101: Healthy Fats. Healthy Life!Registration closes on Friday at midnight!
Join Ketogenic Living 101 by March 30th and your family gets to join for FREE!
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/ketolife101