Fluffy Keto Pancake Recipe
Craving something yummy for breakfast? You definitely need to try my giant, fluffy Keto cakes topped with coconut manna, just waiting to be doused in Lakanto maple syrup 🥞
- 2 Eggs
- 2 scoops Jay Robb vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Coconut butter (optional, for topping)
- Lankanto sugar-free maple-flavored syrup (optional, for topping)
1. Add the eggs, protein powder, baking powder, and almond milk to your high-speed blender or Nutribullet and blend. Let the ingredients rest for a few minutes to dissolve the bubbles.
2. While the batter is resting, heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat (on a scale of 1-10, my heat was on 5). Add at least 1/2 Tbsp of coconut oil to the pan and let it melt.
3. Pour the pancake batter 1/4 cup at a time into the skillet and cook until you start to see some bubbles. Flip the pancake and cook for another 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining ingredients. You should have about 4 fluffy pancakes.
4. Divide the pancakes among two plates. Top with coconut butter and Lankanto syrup, if using, and devour!